Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Swishing at the August Fayre
Sunday, 5 August 2012 from 15:00 to 19:00 (BST)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Ladies - the event of the year - swishing is here...
Swishing is fun, frivolous, and the most amazingly cost effective way to create a whole new wardrobe.
It’s designer shopping without the designer price-tag.
It’s good for you as you get to de-clutter all those things you like but you know will never wear again.
And it's also good to the environment as this is recycling with finesse...
You know the old saying "one man’s trash is another man’s treasure". Well that’s the basis of swishing. BUT we DO NOT ACCEPT TRASH!
Enjoy a refreshing fruit cocktail, browse the marketplace with cakes, exotic soaps, jewellery, clothes, shoes, books and so much more and wait until the fun begins at the SWISH...
- £100 to spend @ Selfridges Birmingham
- Signed UB40 album
- Signed copy of Paul Young's New Cook Book
How it works
- Bring at up to 10 items of clothing, shoes, bags that you have loved but no longer use and would like to swap. (Max 10 items per ticket)
- All items must be in good condition, clean, ironed and on hangers
- Bring accessories and shoes in bags or boxes
- You will receive a token for each item you bring, you can take away as many items as you have donated to the Swish
Items must be dropped off between 3.00pm and 4pm so we can display
Swish starts at 5.00pm
De-cluttering starts TODAY!
When & Where
Shakti Women Ltd and Vision2Reality
Shakti Women offers women the knowledge, skills and attitude needed to succeed in her chosen field by providing personal and professional development services to individuals and organisations.